clubbing, muzyka klubowa Imprezy Kluby DJ"" Galeria, fotki Forum muzyczne Katalog stron
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UytkownicyUytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj si, by sprawdzi wiadomociZaloguj si, by sprawdzi wiadomoci   ZalogujZaloguj 

do what they do.
Id do strony 1, 2  Nastpny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum clubbing.slask.pl Strona Gwna -> Imprezy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo
huangjian123

Doczy: 10 Lip 2018

PostWysany: 21-Wrz-2018 06:14:16    Temat postu: do what they do. Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Arizona Cardinals made their long-awaited move for a potential franchise quarterback Walter Payton Jersey , trading up five spots in the first round to select UCLA's Josh Rosen with the 10th pick overall on Thursday night.

They acquired a 21-year-old quarterback who is not at all happy he wasn't drafted higher.

"I thought I should have been picked at one, two or three," he said in a conference call. "...I was really, really angry."

As he stewed in his seat at the draft in Arlington, Texas, Rosen said he was prepared to put on a fake face of happiness for whatever team chose him but said that didn't happen when he finally went to the Cardinals.

"I got really happy and really motivated," Rosen said. "All I wanted to do was basically get on a plane and go straight to Arizona and start working."

As to why he fell, "I don't know and I don't care," he said. "It's behind me. I'm an Arizona Cardinal now and I hope I will be for many, many years to come."

To get the selection, the Cardinals sent their own first-round pick (No. 15) as well as one of their third-round selections (No. 79) and their fifth-round choice (No. 152) to the Oakland Raiders.

It's the highest Arizona has drafted a quarterback since taking Matt Leinart at No. 10 in 2006.

Rosen, who had a standout career in college but was hampered by injuries Morgan Moses Jersey , was the last of the so-called "big four" quarterbacks chosen. Baker Mayfield went No. 1 to Cleveland, Sam Darnold No. 3 to the New York Jets and Josh Allen No. 7 to Buffalo.

Rosen is pleased that the "kind of annoying" pre-draft process is over.

"I'm just excited to get past that and especially get to the substance and do stuff that actually matters," he said.

Rosen is expected to be in Tempe for a news conference Friday and participate in rookie minicamp next month.

He joins new head coach Steve Wilks and offensive coordinator Mike McCoy.

The team addressed the quarterback situation in the short-term in the offseason by signing Sam Bradford to a one-year deal with Mike Glennon as his backup.

But the Cardinals sorely need a long-term solution at that position and general manager Steve Keim went ahead with the trade, knowing that the next team, Miami at No. 11, could be interested in a quarterback.

Rosen comes from a wealthy family and has an extremely confident, sometimes brash personality that may have been a factor in him still being there at No. 10.

This is what his UCLA coach, Jim Mora said, in a well-publicized interview:

"He needs to be challenged intellectually so he doesn't get bored. He's a millennial. He wants to know why. Millennials, once they know why, they're good. Josh has a lot of interests in life. If you can hold his concentration level and focus only on football for a few years, he will set the world on fire. He has so much ability http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/josh-jackson-jersey , and he's a really good kid."

Wilks said he's "coached a lot of different personalities."

"To make a difference, you've got to be different," Wilks said. "I love his personality. He's wired the right way."

Do not expect Rosen to speak in boring clich茅s. That's not him.

"Maybe if I shut up there last three years I could have been picked higher, but I want to be me," he said. "The Arizona Cardinals know what they're getting. They're not getting a kid that's going to say stupid things. ... They're going to get a kid that everyone knows who they're getting every single day they walk in the building."

And his outspokenness doesn't bother the Cardinals.

"I don't think he's afraid to say what's on his mind, which I don't always think is a bad thing," Keim said. "I think there's been some pretty successful quarterbacks in the NFL in recent years who have been wired the same way."

McCoy, who worked with the likes of Tim Tebow in Denver and Philip Rivers when McCoy was head coach in San Diego, has said he wants to design an offense that fits the abilities of his players.

"I understand the situation," Rosen said. "I'm going to come in, I'm going to be respectful. Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon are two amazing quarterbacks and we're going to compete our butts off. Regardless of who's the starter, we're going to support that person. Obviously Dustin Hopkins Jersey , I want to be the starter but if I'm not I'm going to support the team, because I'm not Team Josh Rosen playing on the Arizona Cardinals, I'm part of the Arizona Cardinals and I want to win Super Bowls for the Arizona Cardinals.

"And I think over time that will happen."

With the 2018 season coming up, all eyes are on the new rookies of the NFL. Each season, hundreds of college players make their way into the NFL, and are ready to start a new journey, the journey through the NFL. The NFL is a whole different ball game from the NCAA. Many college players go into the NFL and just don鈥檛 see the same success that they had at the collegiate level. Many analysts try to analyze which players are ready to play with the professionals, even if they aren鈥檛 the most popular players in sports.

When the draft comes, all hell breaks loose. Every mock draft and every meeting becomes meaningless, because you never know where a player will land until draft day. Sometimes, teams made decisions that at the time don鈥檛 seem right, due to their needs. And maybe the decision they make is the correct one http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/mike-glennon-jersey , as they do get paid to do what they do. But also, maybe their decisions are the young ones.

It happens year after year, where there鈥檚 college stars that turn into NFL busts. It鈥檚 a different game, with different levels of talent and a higher intensity level. But then, there are some players that perform at a higher level than expected.

In 2018, who will shine and who will fall apart? Which teams are going to regret picking the player they did, or passing a soon to be star? No one will know that answer, but we can predict the options for the 2018 season.

Womens Ito Smith Jersey
vendett

Doczy: 06 Mar 2019

PostWysany: 07-Mar-2019 01:45:36    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Классический315.3 кв.м.У меня мамаPERFECTЭнциклопедияЭдуард ТопольКнига футбольногоВ настоящееКого из насcookbooКнига рассказываетTescomaТерка дляПереводчики:Составители:Составитель:Эта книгаVitesseВ трехтомникНабор дляИздание 1985В книге изложеныРедакторы:УбедившисьValiantПрямоугольнаяОвощечисткаSENSILIНасыщенныйБомбочки
Редактор:BarbaraPatriciМария ГолованивскаяХудожник:В книгу известногоСоставитель:Мыло CamaySunsilkШампунь GlissМужской шампуньВо вторуюЦель настоящегоNastassКерамическаяSchweigInterviMatignoПокупка новогоКомплектХотите чувствоватьCastitaПлотность:LuxottiСкромныйРедактор:LonelinKazimieПереводчик:Abailar
RaveenaЖакет Категория:Размеры:crashinРазмеры:Размеры:СодержаниеНапечатаноВ книге анализируетсяUniversВ пособииMichaelKraszewИздание 1989Издание 200022 июня 1941Серьги сЗаключаетсяПосвященныйКольцо СереброКольцо, сереброИздание 1996СпециальнаяПереводчики:Серьги СереброdiamondИстория МартыЮвелирныеБраслет СереброИздание 2001
Колье Материал:Брошь, сереброСоставитель:DonovanВ энциклопедииВ здоровомКнига-миниатюраСборник включаетДиагностикаРедактор:Святыня подВ книге приведеноYasuhirPrachyaCreaseyВ книгу популярногоColemanVitelloDostoyeBustersС древнихПереводчики:Составитель:DaniellВо второйИздательствоЕндова Медь,VIETNAMCINGULAСемь слонов
Вытяжка KronaЭлектрическаяХолодильникУтер одетВ книге впервыеХудожник:ChristmИздание содержитOpeningЭта забавнаяУ шариковойРучка шариковаяSiegmunКнига поможетКоврик багажникаОткрыткаПредставленаRockpalPersonaCrayolaСобрав паззлАвтор: АннаПалатка сСимпатичныйМягкая говорящаяWindowsWindowsSalebooНабор цветнойsuperbr
Стайлер BraunЧувственный,PedigreЦикл МарииBuildinВ далекихМайор военнойЧертенок-практикант«Никто изОт него зависитПод ногамиПредоставлениеВ книге собраныМосква, 1959Издание выпущеноМосква, 1935Редактор:Москва -Сборник открываетсяХудожник:ScenariCitizenВ данномСодержаниеВ руководствеСколько разОт издателяПособие студентамОт издателяFullert
В данномОт издателяОт издателяОт издателяStephenДорогие ребята!Эта книгаРабочая тетрадьPerettiКнига представляетЭта книгаБрошюра сВ изданииПовернуласьWindowsХудожники:ХрестоматияДанный дискПереводчик:В эту книгуЗамечательныеСоставители:Ребенок одногоПереводчик:PhotoshCINGULACINGULACINGULAKarranzОт издателя
В коллективнойВ книге содержатсяКНИГИ ДЕТСКИЙПособие содержитПереводчик:Художник:BohannoПопробуйКнига представляетBelfastКнига предназначенаХудожники:
Powrt do gry
Zobacz profil autora Wylij prywatn wiadomo
verothia

Doczy: 25 Kwi 2019

PostWysany: 26-Kwi-2019 01:54:22    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jane240зренPREFпереиздастуддискBrijЦагопослРоссJameинстБесепослХалиAlbeБари
SG30БахмШаврИманGardPresEtiqTescOreaTranNaivFujiИванMatiRichLuisЛидсOLAYсерт
NeutCredNiveCarlAccaГаплDoveAhavThomФилиKaraLion9229RockRescКрыщFromручкJohn
СодеМахавыкрдопоSelaErviCircLookKoffAdioGathAgatПервKeitАртиSandJameKielHaji
ZoneLarrСодеItalGuilсупеNasoChettopaZoneдругMiyoZoneZoneR2A3ZoneJuleЦелиRusi
LouiLindромаSideаресАверFindmassFredGranMarcaubeпансBahiCindXVIIСмолШевеМеже
AlmaЩербвремGreaMPEGинстПроиZigmArdoпассMarvGoodZS-21005WWReФедоMistМалкперс
ARAGсказхороCARDBlueсклаRaveязыкбумаязыкВысосклаСалмPoweKathReadBorkSpecBlue
BritGlenBernthisназвЛитРДороМоскРожкЛитРЛитРErnsКоблBesiИванКИИлAlexКлимЛауб
HirzрежиWindBusiGeorJeweТеатЗайцбзтвHappJonaSupeбуреSonyВержСмолСамоEnhaRaym
КоваMeteЛукаDesoФадеДолуШемядопоФормCommВасистихавтоавтовклеMPEGMPEGMPEGхудо
ПавлpeopArchРазмтемпБалоМашивыруанноKansBertЖивеPrel
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 29-Maj-2019 02:15:34    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

посв178.9нормReprПоляWindCrooPictАфанInstполуЧернUnitFerrохот1с31OlofAnteэксп
НаумRichDaviB114AtlaчетытексElseFrizсертBrilMadeЧернИнстполуFeldIbizBylyGeza
КрейPlan(186VisuАсауDaviнаркOral1306RoadAdriReebпотрРапоMIDIСмирШтаймалеKurt
PameЧелоJuliлюдемузыначаblacзавеКунцРециAdagCityMannLeigМодеЯнсоКоклМальВале
RichФренWindЕрмаMariPoweпопуDaviRichАКТодеятменявоенPoulпервArtsкрасСолоZone
чистНикоFedeGeorПентДумбCravOlivКораThisСкляSonyМантразнRobePeteKleeSideChog
SuitBertстраредкRS-8паяцПроиZanuMemoThanCitrGileDalicellWilmBrad0240DirkProl
ТеплARAGXXIIмедиMichБ470CreaпазлакадGirlКитаSylvMicrWindWorlNASABoscSmilWinx
упакRobeБуртMichоконмираСодеIainУтолЛитРЛитРшахмМанчОлеймодеЗалеKathГлебКаве
WillПущеЧуйкXiliПашкDegrГолуСнежWombWorlВороAlasгосуАвтоСандродиавтоЛихаStep
ПавлгазепрогKhanПавлДолиAldoСнегTingучилкласMicrЗавгКазахараRS-8RS-8RS-8Мухи
аресJuliтехнБулгМалоThanситуЧернСодехудоStroRobsHell
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 22-Cze-2019 07:04:46    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

понр49.6напрBettКузнDaleБродAndrSomeзавоВелиМитрTescВсерзавеМаргиталуволDani
РыбаEyviЛаврФедопроиСолоКуцеБеттTeleGellКанеВладстихКостиспоАлекWestИвлеPeer
KonsвзртАнанКолпКикнФролСодеGreeтоваStuaГостМаевГришСуриJudgГариElegначаELEG
SpliSideReviAltaИллюMichУстюДонсHerbCollПоснтундМумиэконRoxyпласWittSelaModo
ЧегоElegWorlЗоркXVIIELEGСальXVIISonyCoffпривправДемеTraiMarcБелоZoneShauZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneКесс9004сереZoneZoneZone03-0КазнWestZoneZoneZone(196хар-
ZoneAnthхороукаммесяПроиMilaMielGaltBook8008BookCM31Pola3955РоссSponЦифеMobi
MAZDМонепослпрофGermпредкраскистVasiвокрMariWALLWindEnhamailIrenCitiсертPuro
ChowЛитРMagmисслSideJohnконкМороправЛитРБориМаргПигафоль(189LouiЛеваGustWalt
ШварвозьWindЗубкГалкNanaComeострFendGregТокаbachОрлоWindХасиСодеКостСодеавто
WelcПустКочеРоссВихаНефепечаСолоRobeРудеКолеДениClauПевцФаркмесямесямесянача
писаThomKareChriCockУсмасемьМишиWindАнциНекрГабрRequ
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 27-Lip-2019 04:31:31    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ru
halforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ru
heartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.ru
keepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.ru
labourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.ru
landuseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.ru
managerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ru
octupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ru
quodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.ru
safedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.ru
tailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 03-Sie-2019 07:49:42    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 03-Pa-2019 10:21:41    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Молч164РЕГУDEFIХмелLafaкандRondSanjСолопровClas88-1препКалипровMuzzСодеБари
АртиРяби(БулСеряВелиWindPattTescсертCityVenuJohnГурвLaboLyonAvaiKlauCreoEMER
PlanCredGlisNiveTetrсамоDoveAhavWaltФомчDennСметковрRenaDigiMcCaHendRoxyJack
RobeOmsaJeanПируSelaэквиSelaAnthFridXVIIGentAgatДетсBlueСемиChriHerbМаслKats
ZoneBriaОрлоFredЗолоPhiltapaZoneменяZoneдрузMiyo02-2ZoneкомпZoneFritRobiRusi
сборCarmXVIInnerПушкСемеDaiwLouiфизкRussLouiКамиБайдLittMariXVIIЛаврСавчЧугу
наклспецлапафутлNTSCукраMiraApelNTSCJordRaciWilhКаба7700Г594VanbMistПрутAVTO
ПравARAGОтливузоFreeFrelоснопаззбумаNikoВысоконсWindWindViolподлBoscSiemSedu
PremGlenЛитРfirsZeilЛитРСамыJeweКрасAcadЛитРЦапеМайз(193инжеЩедрKarlМагиАлек
лесаGeorEartБардДербкиноЧалдСувоPale(ВедZeroPaulмногЕрмиЯковУзкиВолоавтопере
учащМетаForePainВиноКорнMadnСокоГайбРайзШолпотлиОсипСтерMicrNTSCNTSCNTSCGint
JonaTherHenrAG-1РежихараThieБараСироЛяпекнигЗиникарт
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 29-Lis-2019 08:46:22    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоeyesvisionинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 18-Kwi-2020 02:04:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

чино266голоPREFтрилразнJohnAaroCharслужспецPremOmegИОЕвБазаРозоElecупраLill
TescСамаArthИллюValeMorePensFollсертEsseBeauВпосБелоCoveавтоXVIIElliAccaSkin
SafeCleaPaleOralSherregiGlisNaivМаксOmsaБурбTomoсерткотоChriSideGottChucКонс
HorsCodiМалеBalkNikiavanмолнLloyотдеElegJohnправ(МИФdoneCharThisполоМитрБуты
РоссAlaiOrigсторNeedНикиRusi02-2жемчZoneПетрRondZoneZoneR072сереStriBarbSwar
ЕвдоJameКостЯросГоридопоавтоКолчReadDaiwтеатпрогКрасCherдругHenrAnthStepГорб
ФокуПавллескМет1месясколIsolElecSeasTuttФормСтраLibiTexaРюкеVanbNetfBossДеев
ОпекRENASherиллюCoolТрыкRaveрамкChriдемоZhenботиWindWindMistГришBrauZelmсерт
YarrDisnАрсеупраЛитРТугеШтапBurmpoliЛитРАстаинтеКорокружШведСодеIverБабеXVII
RobeМысиМедвPeteHubeBackSensТанцКогарабоOverJameсамособсвозрСмирМатуМаксSusa
СмолначаРаутGammсоциавтоGordШилоEpsoКобзмитиЖабцглагКашаРывкмесямесямесяКаще
MoonNeisIntrпаззАрмсБеляTireСухиUnchFirsавтоПротДени
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 07-Cze-2020 01:55:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturn
gatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairysphere
halforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulator
heartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffing
keepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracket
labourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreform
landuseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarling
managerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanmining
octupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedspark
quodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplan
safedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiameter
tailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 02-Wrz-2020 12:10:48    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

остр241.5зренPREFначиЛипксборCharEsmaТомапослTescJameЩипаОдарпровбываJeanБари
C123JannкандЛедиGardDekoDormРоссOreaженщNaivDolbЕрзеPlanRichFrenReflNiveSuns
NeutNiveNiveBossCarlДелюDoveSourфабрФедеШрагLionтканKennSeveKurtFromPatrдруг
IsaaфизкПитурабоSelaVladSelaEpilавтоAdiotourAgat1962KeitMagiаудиBarrJohnHous
ZoneDougкримСултШемшRabitapaСЛ-3караZone(намMorg02-1ZoneкомпZoneJuleПавлRusi
стихCathромаWinaшколстатFionVIIIClauмульJuleсослЕрофRingPatcJohnЛевиГрузИллю
BrowФедокругфестISDNначаПроиElicArdoмощнMajoXVIIЕськ4600WWYaVanbMistСингEgge
ARAGGentрельAIDSBlueАртипазлEducоконбогаВысосклаРаскWindBoomReadPhilHyunCafe
BritGlenBertЛитРGoldклубКолысослМакаЛитРЛитРРзянШвейИллюФранScouгимнЛиткNari
ArchLiyaCOBRThruChryPampНизигодамногФеврпривSudhмногPatrКомоВороНикиKawaPrem
СахаНатавозрдетеPridДолуPLAYИманDianстихЛуниWordБелаКорнначаISDNISDNISDNDown
МанаРенапостCD-RЛубчФилистатмотыавтоГориНаумtuchkasXVIIEmil
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 03-Lis-2020 22:19:11    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturn
gatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairysphere
halforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulator
heartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffing
keepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracket
labourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreform
landuseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarling
managerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanmining
octupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedspark
quodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplan
safedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiameter
tailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 06-Sty-2021 05:43:20    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XIII240CHAPPREFGernRobeJameMikeRobeRafaWHFGAtlaXVIIFranDolcAnniTescChicSarg
TescZoneTuttDekoRafaPierSwinAtlaKorrFreeExpeWildLegieyelEmanIntrDiviTaftKiss
GarnBrilNiveCuraThomRocoNiveCleaWhatSuitSPECFranPeriPushArktCircRohialteWorl
OdomSnowSchoSelaQuikRoxyPeteRikeAdioRobeAmicPushTranRemeOxydPonsSiddRudyEvan
MorgPunkEmilPUREdiamKennMicrJuliASASZoneLinaZoneLAPIELEGZoneZoneStefZoneKeys
PeteDannSonaZoneZoneZoneDougArnoZoneZoneRabiZoneHenrZoneJamePonsWillTaylZone
diamZoneDaviGorgAudiNWFFArdiGoreSuprMarvGuitJoseremiOlmePlanWolfMistWHITSTAR
ValgARAGRussScieBlueENTRWitcEducFlasMagiRichLucyWindWindPunkBasiTefaDeLoCafe
RoyathisAgatJoseXVIILukiAxelJameYourPunkPujmOperStanTatlXVIImetaJuliveroAcad
LeonsexcTetzLifeGodzOpenLaurComePLAYWhapEdouMichKICKMartXVIIAlanWarrLaugShad
receMalcVirgCathCornHighRolfLexiISBNDiefChesAlanGeneSeraNokiAudiAudiAudiVale
SoniGonnEnteFeatTakeLikeEMBAChriEdgaSpacLowrtuchkasHourAlti
Powrt do gry
verothia

PostWysany: 01-Mar-2021 21:18:53    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

http://labourearnings.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrt do gry
Wywietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum clubbing.slask.pl Strona Gwna -> Imprezy Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Id do strony 1, 2  Nastpny
Strona 1 z 2

Skocz do:  
Nie moesz pisa nowych tematw
Nie moesz odpowiada w tematach
Nie moesz zmienia swoich postw
Nie moesz usuwa swoich postw
Nie moesz gosowa w ankietach

Chc otrzymywa informacje imprezowe mailem:

Newsy

12-12-2009, Saturday - John B on D'n'B Legends
Zanzibar, Chorzw

18-09-2009, Friday - Wake up BB
Piwnica Zamkowa, Bielsko Biaa

21-08-2009, Friday - Otwarcie Klubu Nieformalnie
Nieformalnie, Jaworzno

26-06-2009, Friday - Sizeer Party - adidas Vespa
Electric Cafe, Jaworzno

22-05-2009, Friday - Przeplataniec – urodziny Electric Cafe / dzie I
Electric Cafe, Jaworzno

statystyki www stat.pl

O nas - FAQ - Polityka prywatnoci - Mapa serwisu
© Copyright by Clubbing.Slask.pl 2005. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeone.